Over the course of the year, there are many papers we don’t have a chance to dive into. Join us this week as we cover some of the best research that didn’t make it into one of our episodes in 2019. Happy new year, and here’s to more exciting science coverage in 2020!
Here is a paper about dark chocolate reducing depression.
Here is an article about cleaning products being linked to childhood obesity.
One about a link between gingivitis and Alzheimers.
Happy new year!
Questions or comments? Reach out to us:
You might also like these episodes!
- Episode 71 · Christmas Special: Why do we believe in Santa?
- Episode 81 · What has InSight discovered on Mars?
- Episode 76 · How did Mount Vesuvius' victims die?
- Episode 75 · How fast is the world's fastest spin?
- Episode 73 · What's OSIRIS-REx doing at asteroid Bennu?
- Episode 54 · Are self-citations a problem for science?
- Episode 38 · How bad is the Replication Crisis?