It’s one of the most controversial topics in all of diet science: are eggs good or bad for you? It seems there are contradicting studies all the time - one day eggs are a superfood, the next day eggs will give you a heart attack. Egg whites are fine…or was it the yolks? All this competing information can be hard to keep track of, and recently a study was released attempting to answer the question once and for all. The study, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, looked at nearly 30,000 people over several decades to determine if there is a link between egg consumption and cardiovascular disease or death. Charlie cracks this one open and James reconsiders his eating habits on this week’s episode.
Questions or comments? Reach out to us:
You might also like these episodes!
- Episode 31 · Did F-words come from a change in diet?
- Episode 57 · What’s the difference between vegetarians and meat-eaters?
- Episode 56 · Is intermittent fasting healthy?
- Episode 51 · Do you really need 10,000 steps a day?
- Episode 37 · Is there a wrong side of the time zone?
- Episode 36 · Can you bring a dead brain back to life?