Talk of intermittent fasting has grown in the news. Some feel intermittent fasting is a new dieting fad, others claim that it’s an amazing technique to improve health and lose weight. But what does the research actually have to say on the subject? Join us this week as James looks at a study on the effects of intermittent fasting.
Questions or comments? Reach out to us:
You might also like these episodes!
- Episode 61 · Can physical exertion lead to mental burnout?
- Episode 57 · What’s the difference between vegetarians and meat-eaters?
- Episode 51 · Do you really need 10,000 steps a day?
- Episode 46 · Does caffeine make you burn fat?
- Episode 37 · Is there a wrong side of the time zone?
- Episode 36 · Can you bring a dead brain back to life?
- Episode 33 · Are eggs really bad for you?