Health studies continuously debate the pros and cons of different diets, particularly vegetarian diets vs. carnivorous diets. Will one type of diet lower your risk for certain disease? Could the same diet increase your risk for other diseases? Join us this week as Charlie breaks down a new study making waves in popular science news about the risks and benefits of vegetarianism and carnivorism.
Questions or comments? Reach out to us:
You might also like these episodes!
- Episode 74 · Does tongue fat cause sleep apnea?
- Episode 68 · Is eating healthier better for the planet?
- Episode 61 · Can physical exertion lead to mental burnout?
- Episode 56 · Is intermittent fasting healthy?
- Episode 51 · Do you really need 10,000 steps a day?
- Episode 46 · Does caffeine make you burn fat?
- Episode 37 · Is there a wrong side of the time zone?
- Episode 36 · Can you bring a dead brain back to life?
- Episode 33 · Are eggs really bad for you?