Food has a big impact on the world. What we eat can drastically affect our health. It can also have major consequences for the environment. But is there any link between the health and environmental impacts of food? Join us this week as James and Charlie dive into research that seeks to determine whether eating healthy is also better for the planet.
Questions or comments? Reach out to us:
You might also like these episodes!
- Episode 53 · How does an artificial tongue taste whiskey?
- Episode 74 · Does tongue fat cause sleep apnea?
- Episode 61 · Can physical exertion lead to mental burnout?
- Episode 57 · What’s the difference between vegetarians and meat-eaters?
- Episode 56 · Is intermittent fasting healthy?
- Episode 51 · Do you really need 10,000 steps a day?
- Episode 46 · Does caffeine make you burn fat?
- Episode 37 · Is there a wrong side of the time zone?
- Episode 36 · Can you bring a dead brain back to life?
- Episode 33 · Are eggs really bad for you?