Endurance athletes are used to pushing themselves; most people would give up if they attempted similar feats. Does this constant push towards finishing difficult physical goals carry a mental burden as well though? Join us this week as Charlie and James take on a new paper about the mental tax of training on athletes’ brains.
Questions or comments? Reach out to us:
You might also like these episodes!
- Episode 71 · Christmas Special: Why do we believe in Santa?
- Episode 11 · How many faces do you know?
- Episode 5 · Can goats read your face?
- Episode 74 · Does tongue fat cause sleep apnea?
- Episode 68 · Is eating healthier better for the planet?
- Episode 57 · What’s the difference between vegetarians and meat-eaters?
- Episode 56 · Is intermittent fasting healthy?
- Episode 51 · Do you really need 10,000 steps a day?
- Episode 46 · Does caffeine make you burn fat?
- Episode 37 · Is there a wrong side of the time zone?
- Episode 36 · Can you bring a dead brain back to life?