Next time you meet a goat, make sure you put your best face on…but be careful which side you’re standing on. Find out why when Charlie unravels a new paper that changes the way we look at goats.
Questions or comments? Reach out to us:
You might also like these episodes!
- Episode 35 · Do mosquitoes hate Skrillex?
- Episode 28 · How did tardigrades become immortal?
- Episode 10 · Should we kill all the mosquitos?
- Episode 1 · How do spiders fly?
- Episode 92 · What happened to the mice of Universe 25? (Bonus episode)
- Episode 89 · Is eating sugar a gut instinct?
- Episode 88 · What happened in the Stanford Prison Experiment? (Bonus episode)
- Episode 77 · How should you talk to babies?
- Episode 71 · Christmas Special: Why do we believe in Santa?
- Episode 61 · Can physical exertion lead to mental burnout?
- Episode 11 · How many faces do you know?