Consciousness is challenging to study. We interact with consciousness everyday, and yet there are still so many questions. Learning about how consciousness arises and where it occurs in the brain could have a significant impact on medicine and fundamental neuroscience. It also begs the question, can consciousness be controlled? Join us this week as James and Charlie dive into new research about stimulating consciousness in the brain.
Questions or comments? Reach out to us:
You might also like these episodes!
- Episode 50 · How is Neuralink hacking the brain?
- Episode 48 · Can your brain see into the future?
- Episode 30 · Why does pain hurt?
- Episode 27 · Are female brains really 'more youthful'?
- Episode 26 · Can you understand talking brain waves?
- Episode 22 · Can an LED control your nervous system?
- Episode 14 · Is paralysis a thing of the past?
- Episode 11 · How many faces do you know?
- Episode 4 · Is pollution hurting your cognition?