News channels have been buzzing with the new press releases from Elon Musk’s brain-computer interface company, Neuralink. The company hopes to develop new devices that could change the way humans interact with technology by interfacing directly to the brain. Join us this week as James dives into a publicly-available paper published by Neuralink to learn more about the technology that has lit up popular science news.
Questions or comments? Reach out to us:
You might also like these episodes!
- Episode 80 · Can you stimulate consciousness?
- Episode 48 · Can your brain see into the future?
- Episode 30 · Why does pain hurt?
- Episode 27 · Are female brains really 'more youthful'?
- Episode 26 · Can you understand talking brain waves?
- Episode 22 · Can an LED control your nervous system?
- Episode 14 · Is paralysis a thing of the past?
- Episode 11 · How many faces do you know?
- Episode 4 · Is pollution hurting your cognition?
- Episode 16 · Can you prove you're human in one word?