When you wish upon a star, you’d be freaked out if you heard it falling. Witnesses reporting to hear the sound of meteors have been called crazy for centuries, but James brings in new research that may prove the crazies right after all.
Questions or comments? Reach out to us:
You might also like these episodes!
- Episode 47 · How can you measure the expansion of the universe?
- Episode 42 · Did supernovae make us walk upright?
- Episode 39 · Are moonquakes reshaping the Moon?
- Episode 34 · How do you image a black hole?
- Episode 32 · Does space affect male and female astronauts differently?
- Episode 29 · Is Titan's organic atmosphere coming from its core?
- Episode 25 · How did the Curiosity rover weigh a mountain on Mars?
- Episode 19 · Does negative mass explain dark matter?
- Episode 15 · How hard was the Insight landing on Mars?
- Episode 13 · Is Oumuamua an alien spacecraft?
- Episode 9 · Can we terraform Mars?
- Episode 3 · Saturn is whistling to Enceladus
- Episode 2 · How to find water on Mars
- Episode 6 · What are microwave weapons?