When it comes to the search for life on other planets, scientists like to “follow the water.” But finding water in the solar system is a challenge in itself.
James brings in a study that could be a major breakthrough in the search on Mars.
Questions or comments? Reach out to us:
You might also like these episodes!
- Episode 25 · How did the Curiosity rover weigh a mountain on Mars?
- Episode 15 · How hard was the Insight landing on Mars?
- Episode 9 · Can we terraform Mars?
- Episode 23 · What's making Maine's giant ice disk spin?
- Episode 12 · Does cloud seeding work?
- Episode 47 · How can you measure the expansion of the universe?
- Episode 42 · Did supernovae make us walk upright?
- Episode 39 · Are moonquakes reshaping the Moon?
- Episode 34 · How do you image a black hole?
- Episode 32 · Does space affect male and female astronauts differently?
- Episode 29 · Is Titan's organic atmosphere coming from its core?
- Episode 19 · Does negative mass explain dark matter?
- Episode 13 · Is Oumuamua an alien spacecraft?
- Episode 8 · Can you hear meteors?
- Episode 3 · Saturn is whistling to Enceladus